Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Autumnal Chill | Fashion




Jacket - Charity Shop






Jumper - Charity Shop


(Ink - Me at college woops)


Shoes - Vintage

 Normally, i am very much in love with summer, i love not having to grab a jacket, and wearing sandals - although, i am now finding myself being super excited for autumn. The temperature is dropping and i have wasted no time in reaching for the turtle neck jumpers and boots. So, here is one of my first outfits of the autumn, with classic black on black and my favourite navy/camel coat!!

 You can expect to see lots more autumn themed posts, and halloween and christmas, and fireworks, ahhh the list goes on!! I think i have been spending too much time on pinterest...

Thanks for reading!!

xxx

Business Enquiries: mauriciastoneenquiries@gmail.com

Where to find me:
Youtube

17 comments:

  1. Ooo loving your purse and you look gorgeous!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. At first I was a bit bummed about not being able to run around with bare legs, but then I got excited about all the layering. Granted today is super sunny and warm here in Berlin (a rarity) so fall is starting out rather slowly but I'm happy for that as well!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha same here, i've just got out all the jumpers, and today is super sunny and warm! x

      Delete
  3. wow, what a beautiful outfit and you look stunning girl! I love your coat, it looks very cozy and warm x

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you!! it is, can't believe it was a charity shop bargain!! x

      Delete
  4. Wow, you look awesome :) I really like your blog!

    The Colorful Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket is awesome, so cool you found int in a charity shop. I love your shoes as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, i couldnt believe it! thank you x

      Delete
  6. Just goes to show you can actually find some good things in the charity shop! Lovely outfit! x http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! You look so beautiful♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely outfit! I absolutely adore the photos and can't wait for the upcoming fall and halloween posts!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great outfit! You are so gorgeous x
    http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete