Tuesday, 21 July 2015

My Favourite Nail Polishes REVIEW | Beauty

Hello Lovelies,


 So, since i have such an extensive collection of nail polishes i thought it is about time i show you some of my favourite shades, especially for the summer season. Now, all of these are Barry M as they are my all time faves, with such a wide collection of colours available!


matt white, mushroom, pit stop, chai, prickly pear (L-R)

 I have a few of the different types of the Barry M polishes. My favourites are the 'Gelly' as i think they offer the best colour and shine; the Quick Dry does dry exceptionally quick, however i think all of their polishes have a very short drying time; the simple 'Nail Paints' have the lowest price point and are still a good nail polish.

 An absolute staple colour for any season though, is a simple white. I already had this shade from Barry M, but since i use it so often i was lucky enough to be sent another one out by Product Test UK  as part of their beauty product testing! I recently decided to wear this on a night out paired with a white clutch  and stand out orange dress which matched perfectly.

one coat

two coats


 Because this is such a light colour (obviously!!) i would definitely recommend two or three coats, so that there are no clear patches. This isn't all bad though, as these nail polishes are so fast drying which is an absolute must for me! Although i was disappointed that this chipped the next day at work. If you are looking for a longer lasting nail, i would suggest the 'Gelly' Barry M polishes as they are thicker and tend to last longer. Also, they offer a slightly nicer high shine finish.



I hope this quick review was helpful, let me know if there are any other brands that are even better than Barry M for their nail sections!!

Thanks for reading - there will be a video on the make up for this look SOON!!

Mauricia xxx



 (one of the nail polishes featured was sent out by producttesting.uk.com but all views are my own)

Business Enquiries: mauriciastoneenquiries@gmail.com

Where to find me:
Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment