Friday, 24 April 2015

Bohemian Vibes | Fashion







Skirt - Charity Shop
Jacket - Vintage Levi's





These are just a few snaps of my outfit the other day, when i was feeling super summery as (hallelujah!!) the weather finally warmed up in England. Obviously boho is such a big style this season and this makes me very happy as Vanessa Hudgens Coachella style is everything i aspire to be! 

This summer i have (mostly by accident) adopted a more hippy-ish look and i am loving all the patterns and trends at the moment!!

I will be posting more little ootd posts like this soon, so let me know if you like them?!

Thanks for reading!!

Mauricia xxx

Business Enquiries: mauriciastoneenquiries@gmail.com

Where to find me:
Youtube

2 comments:

  1. This is honestly such a great look, it really suits you! I'm especially fond of the sunglasses x
    sale-stalker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete