Wednesday, 19 November 2014

A New Addiction | Beauty

Hello Lovelies,

 I am a make up lover, and i am quite happy to admit that i spend waay too much money on eyeshadows - but one thing i have never been is a lipstick lover. I never saw the appeal, any lip product i ever tried rubbed off in like 10 minutes, and looked horrific. But now, i feel like i have been missing out on the wonderful world and range of lip products!! I wouldn't say i am obsessed, although, i think it's safe to say that i will not pass up an opportunity to put on a coloured lip!

These are some of my favourites at the moment:

Sleek: Vamp



Rimmel Kate Moss: 03



Accessorize: Obsessed, Smitten



M.A.C: Russian Red



Accessorize: Allure & Tanya Burr: Vampire Kiss



I'm sure this list will continue growing, but that is all for now :)

Thanks for reading!!

Mauricia xoxo


Business Enquiries: mauriciastoneenquiries@gmail.com

Where to find me:
Youtube

2 comments: