Sunday, 24 August 2014

It's The Little Things... | Lifestyle

Hello Lovelies,

 Summer is coming to an end, soon the days of college will upon me, and no doubt i will get a bit grumpy. I think it is really important to remember all of the little happy things during these dreary times, and really appreciate what i have. It is so easy to get caught up in day-to-day life, and just sitting around online, that we forget the little things.

 These are a few little things that i, personally appreciate:

 -My Dogs: These little bundles of joy are always happy to see me, and always give me love when i need it most. I am convinced these babies were humans in a past life.



-My Garden Friends: These lovely little visitors are always welcome in our garden, and it is such a treasure to have foxes, hedgehogs, birds and (even deer!) on my doorstep.





-The Sunset: It is becoming a hobby of mine to hang out my bedroom window, to admire the wonderful oranges, reds and pinks emitting from the sky.


-My Body: I have neglected and hated for too long, but once you give a little love - boy does it reward you!! Living a fully vegan diet and doing yoga every day has left me feeling phenomenal.




-My Family: Although this is obvious, i am so lucky to have amazing and supportive people so close to me.


Thanks for reading!
Let me know what little things your grateful for, and keep spreading love!

Mauricia xoxo

Where to find me:
Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment