Wednesday, 30 July 2014

'The Body Shop' Beauty Bargains | Beauty


Hello Lovelies,

 Recently, i went into 'the body shop' which is somewhere i don't normally go. After seeing various beauty bloggers loving the 'all in one' BB cream, and seeing how friendly the staff were, i just had to go and actually buy something. So, i went in there looking for a face wash, and a BB cream, expecting the staff to guide me, as i have no clue from the hundreds of products in there!! I was not at all disappointed.

 The lady was SO helpful, and went the extra mile to help me find what i was after, and knew exactly what products did what! She gave me advice for my sensitive skin, and tested make up colours on me in order to find the perfect shade. Along with the amazing customer service, i also got a good few bargains...



 A gentle foam face wash

Perfects your face ready for foundation/bb cream

A clear formula that changes to the colour of your skin... no really!!

FREE GIFT!!

 So that is everything i got!! But why is that a bargain?? It's all quite pricey right???

 Well, altogether everything should have come to around £50.00, but i got it all for just over £20.00 - crazy right?! 

-Firstly, there was a 3 for 2 on make-up and skincare. 
-Secondly, there was a 20% off for 'love your body' card holders
-Lastly, there was a free gift with any purchase over £20.00!!

 I was just SO impressed with all these offers, and the customer service i received, i had to make a blog post so all you guys can go and check out their stores and take a look for yourself. As if that wasn't enough, the company also have strong ethical messages, and do not test on animals!! I am also in love with these products so far (especially the BB cream!) New found love? I think so.

disclaimer: i have not been paid or sponsored by the body shop

Mauricia xoxo

Where to find me:
Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment