Saturday, 12 July 2014

Old Skool Stylin' | Fashion

Hello Lovelies,

 I am a lover of vintage clothes, and vintage style; and although you won't always find me in all vintage, i am always wearing something that is probably a golden oldie. Often people ask where my clothes are from, and i feel a bit standoffish if all i can say is "it's vintage" but what else is their to say??? Truth is; about half of my wardrobe has been bought from charity shops, or found in my mum's wardrobe; with a few things i have altered from when i was younger, or relatives hand-me-downs... and i love it!! 

 I'm one of those people that doesn't like to be the same as everyone else (even though i probably am) and vintage clothes are the PERFECT way to do that, as they are one of a kind!! It really saddens me that some people aren't confident enough to even think about wearing vintage clothes, or aren't open minded enough. There is SO much choice around, and SO many wonderful era's to choose from - so go out and have a look! You'll be saving yourself money, and being unique!

 In this post i thought i'd share with you some of my favourite picks for summer and some of my new finds; i hope this inspires you to root around in your closest charity shop :)

Cullottes






Tulip Midi Skirt






Denim Mini Skirt






High Waist Shorts





Floral Mini Dress






Mini Dress




 (my shoes are from asos, vest from topshop and my belt is from accessorize)

Thanks for reading!!

Mauricia xoxo

Where to find me:
Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment