Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Spectacular Summer Skin | Beauty

Hello Lovelies,

 In the UK the weather has miraculously turned warm fairly recently, and by warm i mean HOT! Of course this isn't a bad thing for tanning and general happiness, but it is a bad thing for my skin. As the sun comes out, it brings along a sniffling nose, red puffy eyes, dry skin and eczema - just me?? I thought i would put together a few essential items that i hope will save me this summer.

 These are items that are available for purchase which i use alongside any prescriptions i have for my allergies (i thought it's would be unfair to include them if you can't access them):

A delightful summer smell that is a must have! All of S & G's body butters works wonders on my skin, and leave me feeling moisturised and refreshed.



I love this wash, as it removes that dry skin feeling after a shower, with added moisture in the mixture. I would not recommend using only this to replace moisturiser, but it is definitely a great asset.



I have no problem saying that this product is a life saver. Day-to-day i would not use this moisturiser, but when you ever need an extra skin moisture boost this works wonders. I often use a ton of this on a freshly washed face before bed, let it soak in over night and wake up with baby soft skin in the morning.



 On my recent venture to boots to replace my BB mango lip balm, i stumbled upon this balm of wonder. I am a lip balm addict, and i love a good moisture boost before bed and in the morning and this is perfect! Ultra conditioning!!! (P.S. regarding my previous post about veganism, i understand that this is not a vegan product; however, i have only just begun this transition and have not began to tackle beauty products yet.)



...And that's all i have for you! I hope this helps anyone with summer skin issues, and feel free to recommend me any of your favourite moisturising products!

UPDATE:
1.In my previous post i mentioned my new youtube channel; due to this change i am mixing my schedule a bit. I am planning to do a midweek blog post and a weekend video; I am hoping to stick to this, but due to work and college i am not going to promise anything.

2.I have upgraded my camera!!! Previously i was using a Fujifilm Finepix S2960, i am now using the Canon 700D - I hope you notice a difference in quality :)

Mauricia xoxo

Where to find me:
Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment