Thursday, 19 June 2014

Rimmel 'Scandaleyes' Collection | Beauty

Hello Lovelies,

 When i'm in Boots or Superdrug looking around, Rimmel is always the first place i look, and it seems i have built up quite a large collection of their products. Most of which are eye products, and i have been so impressed i thought i would tell you a bit about it (plus there are a few items on sale at the moment, so keep your eyes peeled.)



Scandaleyes Shadow Stick - I have been so impressed with these shadow sticks so far, they make my eyeshadow stay on for so much longer, and make it look so much more pigmented. These are perfect for everyday use or for special occasions! They also come in such a variety of colours, matte and shimmer; I will definitely be buying some more in future!







 Scandaleyes Gel Eye Liner - I am yet to properly try this out, as I do not have any experience with gel liners at all. So far I have been impressed with how long this stays on for, and how pigmented it is! 

 Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner - This is unlike any eyeliner pencil I have ever tried before. It glides on your eyes so easily and is so pigmented. The pencil is so soft, and easy to correct once on the lid, but equally it is waterproof and does not budge throughout the day. One thing I would say is that it doesn't sharpen very well, so it's difficult to get a precise cat eye flick!



 Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara - I absolutely adore this mascara, it gives your eyelashes so much volume, and defines them amazingly. If you are looking for a full lash effect then i would definitely recommend this.



 I hope this may have inspired you to go out and buy some of these products, or at least have a look at the Rimmel stand & let me know if there are any other brands you have been especially loving? All of these products and more can be found here!

Thanks for reading!

Mauricia xoxo

Where to find me:
Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment