Sunday, 11 May 2014

Concert Outfit + Make Up | Fashion & Beauty

Hello Lovelies,

 If you follow my instagram or twitter you will know that on tuesday i was lucky enough to get to see one of my faves, Miley Cyrus at the O2 in London!! It was honestly one of the best nights of my life, Miley's voice sounded incredible, and it was just so much fun! My friend and I were quite close to the stage, and got the full party experience, with balloons, $ notes and confetti all over us! So, i thought today i would share my outfit for the evening, and also the make up i wore. I probably went a bit over the top, but i just can't resist an opportunity to dress up.


Steal My Style:
-Topshop Choker
-Miss Selfridge High Neck Crop Top
-Boohoo Netted Crop Top
-Accessorize Belt
-Topshop High Waisted Shorts
-Vintage Fishnet Tights
-Doc Martens (Not Pictured)




Make Up I'm Wearing:
Face...
-Maybelline 'Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser'
-Maybelline 'Dream Pure' BB Cream (Medium)
-Rimmel 'Match Perfection' Foundation (Natural Beige)
-Collection 'Lasting Perfection' Concealer (Warm Medium)
-Rimmel 'Stay Matte' Powder (Classic Beige)
Cheeks...
-Bourjois 'Maxi Delight' Bronzer (Olive/Tanned Skin)
-Maybelline Blush (Soft Plum)
Eyebrows...
-Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil (Black/Brown)
Eyes...
-Urban Decay 'Eyeshadow Primer Potion' 
-17 'Wild Metallic Eyes' (Wild Silver)
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow 'Creep,' 'Gunmetal' and 'Virgin'
-Sleek Eyeshadow 'Nubuck' and 'Noir'
-Rimmel 'Scandaleyes' Waterproof Eyeliner (Black)

 I was so impressed with how my make up stayed on, even after the sweaty-ness of standing in a very crowded space for many hours, my eyeshadow did not crease, and my face was still on! It may have been better without my netted crop top on at moments, due to the heat in a crowd, however, it did save me from freezing my booty off at the train station. I also paired my outfit with a small white satchel - which i will do a detailed look at possibly next week. 



 Concert Standing Tips:
-Comfortable Shoes
-Small Bag
-Make-Up Primer (too avoid it all coming off)
-Hair Up in a ponytail or bun (or plaits)
-Minimal Jewellery

  I hope this may be of some help to you if you are off to a concert, or even better off to see Miley Cyrus for Bangerz Tour!!  I honestly couldn't have asked for a better evening, and i'm glad i can share some of my pre-concert preparations with you. 

Thank you so much for reading :)

Mauricia xoxo
Where to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment