Sunday, 13 April 2014

10 Spring & Summer 'Must Haves' | Life

Hello Lovelies,

 Finally the weather's been brightening up in England, and i took this as the perfect opportunity to snap a few shots in the garden, and share with you all my spring/summer must have items! Also with the biggest festival 'coachella' going on at the moment, i am feeling super duper summery. I have managed to collect together just ten items to share with you all.







4. Assorted Rings - Accessorize


5. Crop Top - Topshop (around £12.00 i think)







'peaches and cream' 'penguin chic' 'little duck'

'rose gold'

10. Shimmery Eye Shadow's - Drugstore £4.00

'heaven and earth' palette

 I have tried to make sure nothing is to pricey, so it is affordable for all! I will definitely be using all of these items to death this summer, and i am loving the patterns and colours in trend at the moment. I hope this has inspired you to go out and buy some bits, or helped you out when packing for a holiday/festival or just creating that summer look!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed the summery photography - Speak Soon!

Mauricia xoxo

Where to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment