Sunday, 30 March 2014

The Start Of My Collection... | Beauty

Hello Lovelies,

 You may or may not have known that it was my birthday on Wednesday, and despite the very stressful, ill week i have had, my actual birthday was lovely! I feel so lucky and blessed to have such amazing family and friends, and i couldn't have had a better day (except maybe if the rain stopped.) One of my favourite presents was from some of my friends, and was a MAC Eyeshadow Palette - i'm so excited just typing it!! I've been umming and arring about getting one for a while now, but i've been put off by the prices, and i didn't even know where to start. Now thanks to my dearest friends i have to start of my collection :) I remember reading that Zoella started her collection at 17, so when better to start mine than my 17th birthday?!




Obviously, i haven't got a full palette, but i just have a few essential shades to start me off. My wonderful friends bought me two shades (and the palette of course) and i treated myself to another two. I think just with these four shades you could create a really pretty eye look.

From L-R: 'Malt' 'Woodwinked' 'Expensive Pink' 'Brown Down'
Top: Natural Light, Bottom: Flash
A bit of a closer look...





Of course, swatches...

(it's quite hard to see 'malt' but it does show up, i promise!!)

 I am very excited to carry on growing my collection, and create some beautiful eye looks with them. I have only worn these a few times and i am already in love - i think this may become an addiction. I would like to say a HUGE thank you to my lovely friends who gave this to me :)

 Also, keep in touch with me on my links, and be sure to follow my bloglovin' so you can be the first to see what eye looks i create, and what shades i buy next!!

Thanks so much for reading! Leave me a comment recommending any of your favourite MAC shades?

Mauricia xoxo
Where to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment