Monday, 24 March 2014

Blogger's Block

Hello Lovelies,

 Just want to start off by saying sorry for not posting last week - life has been hectic to say the least, and to top that all off i have had no clue what to post :( I guess this is my first experience of blogger's block, i have lots of ideas, but they are not quite ready to be shared with you guys yet!! I am probably going to do some beauty & fashion hauls in the near future, but right now i am just loving the life of being a broke teenager (sense the sarcasm???) Even despite working allll the time, i still seem to spend my money on air. Also college and work together are just so demanding, every time i have a spare minute i seem too be snoozing on the sofa with my dogs - haha!

 & In case you didn't know, it is my birthday on wednesday 26th!! For the first time i don't feel super duper excited, i mean, 17 isn't really a very exciting birthday, and i've got so much going on i haven't even stopped to think about it. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for 18 next year. If its your birthday this week, have a very happy birthday from me!!

Also in other news, did you know today is 30years since The Breakfast Club's detention?! Pretty cool huh.... And if you don't know what i'm talking about, you need to go and watch it right now - it is one of my all time favourite movies! Love love love...



I'm afraid that's all today guys, i'll be back with a proper post soon.

Thanks so much for reading :)

Mauricia xoxo

Where to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment