Friday, 7 February 2014

Friday Favourite | Fashion

my favourite product of the week...

Hello Lovelies,

 Woohoo! It's that time of the week again, and i get to tell you all what i have been loving! I am cheating a bit this week, as i haven't been wearing this product that much because of England's poo weather, but none the less i am truly in love and i have to share this with you guys... 

So, this weeks favourite is..... BABY PINK BOYFRIEND JACKET:


Photo from riverisland.com

I cannot even begin to say how much i love this jacket, it is pretty much like wearing a socially acceptable dressing gown everyday, the most comfy warm coat! The colour is also so pretty, and great if you want to change up your wardrobe a bit. I think the baby pink is bang on trend for spring, and is perfect to pair with an all black outfit, or more pastels. The only downside of this coat is the fact it is dry-clean only, and i am too scared to wear it on rainy days - but apart from that the faux-fur isn't too itchy, and i just love it!

Steal my style: RIVER ISLAND £80.00

Update: I am no longer using my old twitter, so i have a new link to my other account which contains all my updates


Thanks for reading! Will be back with a new post soon :)

Mauricia xoxo

Where to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment