Friday, 21 February 2014

Friday Favourite | Life

my favourite product of the week...

Hello Lovelies,

WOW, these weeks are just flying by! This is my 4th favourite, which means that's like a month!! Once again, this is a bit of a strange one. I have not been buying many new beauty products, or clothes recently, due to the fact i spend far too much money! I tell you, spending bans are not fun. However, i did splash out on this weeks fave, but it was SO worth it.

Therefore, this weeks favourite is..... MY IPHONE:

(google.co.uk)






I decided on getting the silver iPhone 5s, and i have no regrets! I am absolutely loving it, and i can hardly leave it alone. I have downloaded all of the essential apps, and have the cutest polka dot background. The touch fingerprint sensor is AMAZING and the easiest thing to use! Having updated from my Blackberry Bold 9900, it has been quite a change - it's such a relief to have a phone that doesn't freeze all the time, and a phone i can actually use to do phone-y things. I am apple converted!


                                                        Thanks for reading! Speak soon :)

Mauricia xoxo

Where to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment