Friday, 28 February 2014

Friday Favourite: Farewell February!! | Beauty & Life

my favourite people of the month...

Hello Lovelies,

It seems about time i give some love to the reason i have a blog i suppose... the people that take up my spare time, and give me things to spend my money on...

So, my favourite people of the week/month/all time are...... LIFE & BEAUTY YOUTUBERS:

Yet another strange favourite, but i suppose it's good to change it up a bit. I am going to tell you guys my absolute favourite youtubers, and my favourite video of theirs (in no particular order).





Louise:



Sam Scheurman:





Sorry about the short posts recently, i have been so busy with college and work, but i promise i'll get the camera out and get some snapshots to share with you soon :)

Mauricia xoxo

Where to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment