Friday, 31 January 2014

Friday Favourite | Beauty

my favourite product of the week...

Hello Lovelies,

Welcome to a new little segment on my blog called 'friday favourite.' Hmm, well, what's that? I know it's sort of in the name, but i'll tell you anyway: Every week i am going to pick my favourite purchase of that week, or what i have been loving throughout the week and share it with you guys. It's just a fun way of motivating myself to blog regularly, and sharing what i love. So, lets get to it shall we?

This weeks favourite is..... URBAN DECAY, NAKED 1 PALETTE:









Now i know i'm a little late on the bandwagon with these palettes, but being a teenager means i usually don't have £37 to spare, woopsie! Although i haven't tried this out yet i know i am going to love it, and the swatches at amazing! LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Thanks for reading!

Mauricia xoxo

Where to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment