Sunday, 29 December 2013

Christmas Snaps | Life

Hello Lovelies,

As i'm sure everyone is well aware, we have just had CHRISTMAS, which is one of my favourite times of the year, and i thought i'd share some christmassy shots with you...
pretty lights in my bedroom
tree on christmas morning

& Of  course my make up, outfit and hair of the day...


Make-up worn:
FACE:
- Collection 'Lasting Perfection' concealer (4 Deep)
Rimmel 'Match Perfection' ultra creamy compact powder (201 Classic Beige)
Rimmel 'Professional eyebrow pencil' (004 Black/Brown)
-Rimmel 'Stay Matte' powder (Warm Beige)
EYES:
-MUA 'Ever After' palette (Fade, Unwrap)
-17 'Wild Metallics Eyes' (Wild Silver)
-The Body Shop 'Eyebrow kit' (Black)
 - Lancome Paris 'Traceur-Matic' Eyeliner
-Maybelline 'The Falsies' waterproof mascara



Hair:
I curled parts of my hair, pulled two bits back and fastened them with this ultra cute bow.


Clothes Worn:
- Topshop black vest
- Monsoon cream shirt with gold sequin detailing
- Topshop Monocrome leggings/trousers
- Primark bow socks

I had an absolutely lovely Christmas, and i feel so blessed to have such an amazing family to spend it with. I received lovely gifts and now i'm just sad it's over :(

Thanks for reading!
Where to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment