Friday, 16 August 2013

First Post :)

Welcome to my blog!

Hello Lovelies,

I am new to all this proper blog stuff, but i thought i'd give it a go (and hope someone actually reads it.) I thought i'd just start with a bit of a 'introductory post' to tell you a bit about myself. 

My name is Mauricia, I am 16 years old and i live in Essex, England. I love singing and fashion and just ranting about life really. Some of my favourite artists at the moment are Justin Bieber, Iggy Azalea, Vince Kidd, Beyonce, and well the list is never ending. I'm quite creative and I love Art:

Oil Pastel apple - Yum!

Multicoloured lolly anyone?

I've just finished school and get my GCSE results in less than a week, which i'm terrified about... but i'm glad to be moving on to college! I've spent my summer doing nothing but also everything - so i'll probably post about that soon.

I think that is about it :)

Thanks for reading!


Where to find me:
Tumblr
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment